DF-scape
March 28, 2024, 11:27:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ADD THEGUY1994 ON DISCORD!

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Well... 3/28/2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Well... 3/28/2018  (Read 300 times)
Devil kid122

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2018, 12:01:59 am »

Well..

I wasn't expecting to see this forum still somewhat alive. In a moment of distraction from writing an essay, the thought entered my mind to check this place out since I last logged on in 2010. It's been an hour now, lurking through old post and the nostalgia is hitting me hard. For the lot of you, I remember most of your usernames I see posted on here. I hope your lives are going well. As I reflect, I truly miss being young & enjoyed the time to dwell within this community for the time it lasted. Sadly, all things come to an end, and the universe moves on.

My fondest memories: I use to think I was hot shit and had downloaded Metasequoia to recolor 3D models and post them on the DF forums. Jason got after me once because there was to be no more donation capes. The Construction Skill cape with the pink trim will always be my favorite DF item; along with Soul Sword(?)(It was the ridiculously huge anime one). Hide n' seek was the shit and how I won that delicious untrimmed farming cape. Oh, and lets not forget when Dead Fury release of God Wars 

If you wish to write me, my business email is 501st.id44579@gmail.com
Sadly, I don't have discord nor skype.

Regards,
     Kid
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:21:47 am by Devil kid122 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

kingford

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 08:23:28 pm »

Hello,

I am Jason. I vaguely remember that donation cape haha, I just had the same thought at this moment to check out the forums and see if anyone has posted lately. I truly miss this server, the nostalgia on this forum is insane, so many memories. I wish I could go back to 2010 and enjoy this server one more time before its over.

My life has been going pretty well over the last 10 years. I had some bumps along the way but things are looking up for me. I'll be 26 this year and I'll be on my way to owning my first home at the end of the year, I'm a mechanic now.

This server was a big part of my childhood and I'm so thankful I was apart of it. God bless you all. I hope anyone who sees this and remembers us, takes a moment to appreciate the nostalgia and remembers the wonderful times we all had.

Kind regards,
      Jason. 
Report Spam   Logged
rosejuice
Site Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 08:49:11 am »

Hello,

I am Jason. I vaguely remember that donation cape haha, I just had the same thought at this moment to check out the forums and see if anyone has posted lately. I truly miss this server, the nostalgia on this forum is insane, so many memories. I wish I could go back to 2010 and enjoy this server one more time before its over.

My life has been going pretty well over the last 10 years. I had some bumps along the way but things are looking up for me. I'll be 26 this year and I'll be on my way to owning my first home at the end of the year, I'm a mechanic now.

This server was a big part of my childhood and I'm so thankful I was apart of it. God bless you all. I hope anyone who sees this and remembers us, takes a moment to appreciate the nostalgia and remembers the wonderful times we all had.

Kind regards,
      Jason. 

Good to see you Jason, been a long time.

- Rosejuice
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: