DF-scape
March 28, 2024, 03:04:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ADD THEGUY1994 ON DISCORD!

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

GUYS - WHATS UP? - TOO THE OG'S OF DFSCAPE.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GUYS - WHATS UP? - TOO THE OG'S OF DFSCAPE.  (Read 489 times)
C H 1 P

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2016, 07:02:41 am »

Hey guys it's c H 1 P here. I hope some of you remeber me, I was a moderator for awhile and fairly well know. Wow, i justf ound this website and going through all the posts. I know this sin't the original website from I remember but damn It's good to see some recognizable faces in the forums when I look around . I don't know if ansyone will ever check this but I wanted to know what happened. This was one of my first rsps's and I havn't played a rsps in about 4 years, Time sure does change. Would love to hear from people and hear their stories. Awesome server, Thank you garret and Jason for giving us the memories. - Ashton.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

mynameisbob

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 11:30:57 pm »

Basically Garrett couldn't afford the RSPS and wasn't coding at all, Lorre and Ryu Hayabusa had control over the server after Jason was demoted for deleting the character files. Eventually the server became very laggy and was no longer stable but Garrett wanted $500 to keep the server online and of course nobody donated to a game we couldn't play so he shut it all down. He keeps working on projects though now but never finishes them.
Report Spam   Logged
C H 1 P

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 10:01:15 am »

Mynameisbob I remember you!
Oh wow. I completely remember that day. I didn't believe it was Jason at the time because I thought of him as the Co. Everything was deleted and had to start fresh and I remember people taking accounts that were of staff at the time and doing more damage. Don't think I was a mod at the time though but damn I miss this. From the very start. Had so much potential and was ahead of most servers at the time. Had its very own skill and an awesome community. Real shame what happened.
Report Spam   Logged
C H 1 P

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 10:03:16 am »

I was at the new dungeon that Garret or whoever had just coded into the game with different dragons and wyverns when it all went down including those beautiful old forums that had an orange theme to it.
Report Spam   Logged
sarah

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 06:19:30 am »

Heeeey C H 1 P,

Remember me, It's Ruka^^ It's been so long since I played RS with you all. Wow. I was just casually remembering the old days and this popped into my head and I decided to google it haha.

So much has changed in the time we all played up until now Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
mynameisbob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 02:31:34 am »

Yeah lol, Garrett has made many other projects but never fulfilled them, we're all still on skype in a group chat however.

Just add me if you'd like: Phil.mynameisbob

I also play RuneScape: Phil H
Report Spam   Logged
C H 1 P

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 02:05:15 am »

Ruka! Yes I remember you! Oh man, I too was doing the same. DF Scape was honestly so much fun back in the day. I know so much has changed! I wish I could go back in time and play on the server with everyone again. Such good memories with good people.
Report Spam   Logged
kingford

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 08:49:47 am »

This server was what got me into rsps. I loved this server and all the memories it gave me. Sad to think that what happened was all because of a dumb kid. Wish I could go back and just not do what I did. If anyone logs on add me on skype rawrrawr98
Report Spam   Logged
sarah

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 08:55:40 am »

Jason as in Will? Shocked It's been a really long time...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: